We carry out a full service and test on transponders. Once they pass all tests we send them back with a test record form and a 6 month guarantee on the repair.
We can currently repair;
90% of AMB140, 160, 260 and Chronelec transponders.
50% of AMB130 and TAG transponders.
Our process is;
- Receive the transponder, log it into our system.
- Dissemble the transponder.
- Fit a new battery.
- Charge the transponder and test it holds charge for at least 4 days (when applicable).
- Check it is transmitting correctly on our full AMB timing system, for all AMB transponders.
- Fully weather seal the transponder.
- Clean the transponder in an ultra sonic bath. This also ensures it is fully sealed.
- Label the transponder.
- Return it, with the test record form and guarantee.
Turn Around Time;
AMB160, 260, TAG and Chronelec transponders are ten working days.
AMB130 and 140 seven working days.